saw one of these things for the USA. decided we needed an english version.
forgottenbones, for fuck’s sake, tag your porn! :D
I don’t know what you’re talking about. At the moment, I’m watching all the episodes of Would I Lie To You I can find on Youtube
farne una con le regioni d’Italia NAU
10 Amazing Abandoned Places Around the Globe
- Spree Park, Berlin, Germany
- Hotel del Salto in Colombia - featured previously on Curious History
- Gulliver’s Travels Park, Kawaguchi, Japan
- Abandoned mill in Sorrento, Italy
- Mirny (Mir) Mine is a former open pit diamond mine located in Mirny, Eastern Siberia, Russia - The second largest man-made hole in the world
- The abandoned flats in Keelung, Taiwan
- Holland Island in the Chesapeake Bay, Maryland, United States
- Craco is an abandoned commune and Medieval village in Italy
- Dadipark Dadizel in Belgium
- Abandoned train depot in Czestochowa, Poland
The Twisted Trees of Slope Point, New Zealand
Slope Point is at the southernmost point of the South Island of New Zealand. The air streams loop the ocean, unobstructed for 2000 miles, until they reach Slope Point causing incredibly strong winds. In fact, the winds are so strong and persistent here that they perpetually warp and twist the trees into these crooked, wind-swept shapes.
Slope Point is generally uninhabited, except for the herds of sheep that graze the land. There are no roads leading here, however backpackers regularly make the short 20-minute walk to see the fascinating tree formations that only Mother Nature could create. However there is no public access during the lambing season from September to November.
Amavo le figure retoriche, prima di iscrivermi a Tumblr.
Odio l’uso scellerato e poco consapevole di: accumulazione, anacoluto, iterazione, paronomasia, asindeto, diafora, entimema, isocolon, metalogismo, paronimia, reiterazione, un uso…
Needs moar selfies.